Hi, I just wanted to ask you to take a moment to send a prayer for my
most gentle kitty, Rikki who crossed the bridge to heaven tonight - he
had the most peaceful crossing -though I was in the same are as he was
resting (on the couch), I regret that I was not right besides him and
was not holding him as I ma sure he would have liked -  I was so
exhausted and laying on the floor and felt sleep and woke up and he had
passed already - I feel badly that I was not holding him.. Though he was
so weak towards the end, every time, I could go and call his name, he
would meow for me like he has done for the past several years I have had
- I couldn't wish for a much more perfect than rikki -

I don't know for sure if he had FIP for sure,, as it impacted a
different part of the organ in his case (kidney) - though I know it was
not CRF, as his kidneys were just fine two weeks ago.  I was talking to
someone today in rescue business - and there seems to be more FIP cases
in our area for some reason - so Susan, in a sense you were right, there
is something going on that no one knows about - there is more incidents
for FIP in the area at least than every in the past.. and don't know
why..Right now I am in despair and tired..

I have 4 other kitties who are showing a partial of symptoms in other
kitties who have passed away, and very paranoid. and I put all of them
on FOI interferon hoping that I am catching everyone early enough that
can reverse anything going one.. I am praying that I have seen the last
of FIP tragedy at my household..

I also found out that one of my dogs JoJo who is 8 years old mix of chow
and shepherd may or may not have cancer - his one of eyes is bleeding a
bit and has a big tumor in his gum.. and has blood in his urine. The vet
was not crazy how his eye and tumor looked.. we did an impression on him
and see if we can find more - please send a prayer to JoJo and send a
healing energy that he is going to get better -

Also, I have not seen my feral calico kitty - Angelina for 4 nights - I
talked to my AC-and she is either suffering something very acute or may
not with us anymore - I knew she was not ill - I mentioned to her about
my neighbour poisoning cats and she thought, she may be one of the
victims - I can't tell you how angry and devasting I am - she is a such
a beautiful kitty, and was getting so used to me and meoed so loud and
happy to see me - I have so much sadness, despair and angers these days.
I am having a hard time to believe in faith.. may all my babies rest in
peace.. and come back and have a joyful, happy and healthy life....

Hideyo