  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:43 AM
  Subject: Re: Dr. Ward's consult

  I'm sorry about the mass, but glad you are seeing someone who will treat it.
The COP protocol is an old protocol, I think.  I think many oncologists use the
Wisconsin protocol now.  I don't know what Oncovin is.  The Wisconsin protocol
starts with Elspar, I believe.

  I highly recommend you join the feline lymphoma group as well, which I think
is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I learned a tremendous amount about lymphoma and its
treatments from them when my Simon had it.

  Michelle

  In a message dated 11/25/2006 1:00:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL