  From: Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:58 PM
  Subject: Re: OT Help, I am so embarrassed

  I've heard horror stories about wood laminate, the cat/dog pee eats through
the finish and destroys it.

  Phaewryn

  Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
  Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for
cat owners:
  http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
  Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
  The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html