Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts for beautiful Vitter Vits.I
have been going to visit her everyday all this week.Last night Dr. Jen took her
to her house and to the clinic today to help her along with trying to fight
this URI along with Otitis in her left ear.Jen is trying to talk me into
bringing her home to be with me after she gets her feeling better.I just don't
think that I can do it.I have the 3 fiv+ and the neg and am so glad that they
are clear of felv.I would feel aweful if one of them or any at all might get
it. I know they ALL have lived amongst the felv+ but I just am so afraid to
risk it. But I sure do love that beautiful baby girl.I cry when I hold her and
she sings that beautiful song of purrs. :) Just thinking about her now is
bringing tears.She has taken a special place in my heart,that will be so broken
when it is her time to go.I am amazed my heart is still working after all the
loss I have had to deal with.But the love that I have for
 those wonderful furry critters always keeps me going.And just having all of
you here to let me whine,cry or whatever it may be.Thank you all so much.Sorry
this is soo long.Please keep praying for my girl.
  Take care,
  Sherry

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.