Since  I normally work with, at best, semi-tame adults, I want it quicker...

Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I use the 19 and sometimes 20 gauge,,it takes a bit longer that's
all. Depends upon the cat. if the cat is hard to restrain youwant it
in quicker, My BigD waits at the chair for his fluids, I used 18 in
the past. Also depends upon how often. Mine is a CRF cat so it is
a lifetime thing,