You and your babies are in my prayers Hideyo.

  Gina

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

Hi, I am worried about my 15 months old baby, Ghandi, whom I have seen some
changes in his behavior -- since October or so, he started to behave a bit
differently, he does not meow loud as he used to, and started to hang out at a
different place.. and hides more..and he had lost about 1 lb or so for the past
weeks, and got really nervous.. from 6.5 to 6.9 to 6.0 until a few days ago,,
then  i have been feeding more baby food and his weight is back up to 6.4 or
6.5 now-- he can eat entire baby food jar at a time... one thing I noticed that
he seems to be a bit weak on hind legs.. he can walk with no problem  I think
 but let’s say if i push him a little,, he can fall.. and I am really nerovous
about this for obvious reasons.. I have not done any blood work except when I
did early September, things were normal... I am thinking that him being young,
neuropathy is not common??  Please let me know if you can think of other
possibilities of causing this..--he is my bottle baby
 and I just love him so very much.. along with ghandi, a couple of other
kitties have been FOI because of all the losses to dry FIP –also, please pray
that my Ayumi, Ghandi and baby Lizzy are going to get better vfery soon (my
Toni is doing much better now – thank you!)

  thank you..

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.