I hope Ghandi feels much better soon -- I know you must be so  relieved!
Thanks for letting us know

elizabeth

In a message dated 11/29/2006 3:40:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi, thank you very much for all  your response regarding possible cause of
weak hind legs --- it was an ear  infection!  I should have known this as one
of
my kitties, Bella had the  same problem, she did not have a good balance and
kept falling and she had an  ear infection.. when I took Ghandi to the vet,
the vet ruled out any  possibility of FIP to begin with.. she thought he is way
too healthy and  strong to have neurological symptoms of FIP, and his gums and
tongue are so  red!!!! We couldn’t draw a blood as he was fighting against
too much and I did  not want to stress him out more.  The vet did not see any
symptoms to  think that he has FIP at this time –
A lesson learned – don’t’ ever  assume the worst just because you have had
many experience – you just never  know –
Again thank you so much for all  your input – I wanted to share so that you
can think of this as a possibility  if your kitty may have a similar problem in
the future. J