Hi,
Hoping I could find another home for another wonderful kitten. Her name is Tamia (means chipmunk in spanish) she is a 5 month old calico kitten. She came to our shelter with her sister, a man found them and kept them in a bin and fed them but unfortunatley seeked out medical help too late (stupid man). Her sister was a little over a 1lb and started to crash went the vet saw her and she had to be enuthanized. Luckily Tamia is a bit bigger (I don't know her weight off hand, but she is very tiny) and survived. She is doing well and is scared but loves to be held. I will be bringing her home but would love to find a permanent home for her. If any of you have room for one more wonderful feluk postive kitten, please contact me. She came up postive on the IFA and elisa. She is not on meds and I have to find out if she has been spayed or not.
Thank you
Jeni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG