At 06:55 PM 12/7/2006, you wrote:

What are you using in his eyes????
Kelly L

Poor Junior's eye is so sore. He has been through so much this year. He is already blind in this eye due to his encounter with a car. I suppose this weakness predisposed him to getting this kind of infection. I am concerned it is signaling he is not getting better. I don't know how you folks do it. Emotionally it is tough enough. Financially I am not sure I can keep this up, especially if he keeps getting sick. I pray I wake up tomorrow and he feels somewhat better.

Thanks for your support, please pray for Junior\

Sally
Checked by AVG Free Edition.