Hi  everyone!
I have been soo  busy the past few weeks and a few have emailed me! Im just
getting caught up! I  have been at meetings and meetings but finally got my son
into a special needs  school!:) My baby Crackers is doing excellent! No
sickness playing like a kitten  and eating fine. Next month he is to be
rechecked
for his FELV status. But I am  not sweating that because I have learned so much
from you guys. I am soo sorry  for the pets that have gone to the bridge and
that are sick.:( Here's the  question? LOL I will be sending out Christmas
cards and who ever would like one  can you please send me your mailing address!
have gotten a bunch of Italian  charms with of course kitties on them:) and
would like to send to anyone  interested in your card. Hope you all had a GREAT
Thanksgiving full of love and  happiness!
Love
Kayte and  Crackers
PS my email is the  same as this name @aol.