 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
 Sent: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 2:52 PM
 Subject: Need advice please

  I posted yesterday knowing full well everybody was SHOPPING. Hopefully today
is better for computer time. We have a number of feral cats on which we need to
determine Felv status, therefore we are looking for in-home test kits. I
searched the archives of FelvTalk but got myself really confused (not unusual).
   I notice on line that different in-home kits are available (Revival even
carries two). Of course what I want is reliability. So my big question: is the
saliva test as reliable as the blood test for diagnosing Felv? Does anyone have
a recommendation of brand and source? I would deeply appreciate advice from
others who know more than I (which is almost nothing!). Thanks, Pat in WI

AOL Mail and more.