 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
 Sent: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 5:16 PM
 Subject: Re: ear infection/ear surgery

  http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/ear-infections.html
http://www.2ndchance.info/earprobs.htm http://www.2ndchance.info/earsurg.htm
http://www.vetinfo.com/catear.html#Chronic%20otitis%20media%20-%20ear
http://www.vetsurgerycentral.com/ventral%20bulla.htm
http://www.dermapet.com/articles/otitis_surgery.html
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1748-5827.2003.tb00101.x
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1532-950x.2004.04065.x?journalCode=vsu
  http://www.dfwvetsurgeons.com/total-ear.html   This one is not likely, but I
ran across it, and it does have one disturbing paragraph in it:
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=340369  " Lymphoma is
the most common feline neoplasia. In the last 15 y, the overall incidence of
feline lymphoma has decreased, and the relative frequency of different
anatomical forms has changed. These shifts in the incidence and locations of
feline lymphoma may be due, in part, to the use of commercial vaccines to
prevent infection with feline leukemia virus, a biologic carcinogen responsible
for the development of feline lymphoma. "   Am I mis-reading that, or are they
saying that the FELV vaccine is a biologic carcinogen that causes Lymphoma?
This is from the main NIH website that describes itself as:  The National
Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human
Services, is the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical
research.
 Phaewryn   Please save Whitey! http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
 VT low cost Spay&Neuter, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
 Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
AOL Mail and more.