Thanks - I'll see if my vet will try something other
than an actual surgery.  If she has to put him under I
can't take that chance.  Fortunately he's not a show
cat so I guess the appearance of the ear doesn't
really matter.  I just feel bad for him because he's
had such a rough life, with the paralysis and pressure
sores.  Poor little guy looks like he's been through a
war.

http://www.semperfiboxers.com/semper_fi_boxers2_038.htm

> Phaewryn
>
> Please save Whitey! http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
> VT low cost Spay&Neuter, and Emergency Financial
> Assistance for cat owners:
> http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
> Special Needs Cat Resources:
> http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html