I am not saying not to do the surgery, because it might be fine, but if the
hematoma does not hurt him, cauliflower ear really is not a big deal. My
father  has one from a high school wrestling injury over 50 years ago and it
has
never  bothered him or even been very noticeable. obviously it will be more
noticeable  on a cat, but maybe not more bothersome to him?

How old is Boo?

Michelle

In a message dated 12/6/2006 11:26:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,