Is she FeLV positive?

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                Hi, I just got back
from ultrasound appointment for my ayumi – her left side of top wall is very
enlarged –and she has non regenerative anemia – does heart problem cause
anemia?  Also her BP is very low even with epogen (about 55) – she does not
have FIP or cancer – or any parasite – what could it be?   Her PCV is 18 now
and scheduling for transfusion in two weeks if epogen does not work for her –
any insight is appreciated.