On 18 Dec 2006 at 19:49, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I got an email from the system that 3 list emails to me bounced
> and I was being removed from the list unless I confirmed and
> rejoined.  Did this happen to anyone else? Anyone know what's
> up?

Hi Michelle and all,

I'm not quite sure what's happening either. It seems to be affecting
mostly AOL users (and a few Earthlink users, as well). In the past,
AOL temporarily blocked FeLVTalk mail because they thought it was
spam. Could those of you on AOL please contact them to see if this is
happening again? I'd really appreciate it. My apologies for the
inconveniences, and I hope we get this straightened out soon.
Kind regards to all.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org