I will keep Bandy in my prayers.

  Gina

Kerry Roach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Bandy is in the hospital now..He had a very bad night..he threw up once and
still has watery stool...So I took him today even though they are closed, I
caught the vet tech there so she called his doctor..at this point she said he
needed IV fluids which I have to agree...I just don't like him being away..I
can go visit twice a day when techs are there...since the doctor will be out of
town for couple of days...
  Anyway, the vet actually came in to put the IV in so I am glad of that and
she called me twice..last time was to let me know that she put some c/d in
there and he went right after it..
  I couldn't get him to eat at all since noon on Fri...so she knew I would want
to hear that and it did make me feel better...
  We just have to get him feeling better for the trip to Dallas on Tues so we
can find out what is going on here and get on the right track..
  He is a fighter and I can see in his eyes, he isn't ready to give up...
  He did eat about a tsp of i/d for me this morning before I took him...
  Please keep praying for him to feel better..
  That is all the Christmas present I need...for my Bandy to be better and back
home..
  Thanks again for all the prayers and words of wisdom...you guys are great..
  Kerry, Bandy and Inky

  I do hope Whitey is feeling better soon...he is in our prayers..
http://mail.yahoo.com

Visit my Tigger Tales site!