CCNU is another "rescue" drug like elspar that can help cats who have come
out of remission. I think that it puts smething like 50% of cats with lymphoma
back into remission after they have come out of it.

Also, I don't remember, but I don't think your vet's protocol includes
adriamycin, another strong chemo drug that wipes out a lot of lymphoma. another

drug to ask about if the tumor is back again.

hoping she stays feeling good,
Michelle

In a message dated 12/26/2006 3:17:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,