No we don't use adriamycin, but I will remember it in case we need to add
it.....

She is such a loving kitty....incredible little one...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:19 PM
  Subject: Re: How do yall do it?-- Asia

  CCNU is another "rescue" drug like elspar that can help cats who have come
out of remission. I think that it puts smething like 50% of cats with lymphoma
back into remission after they have come out of it.

  Also, I don't remember, but I don't think your vet's protocol includes
adriamycin, another strong chemo drug that wipes out a lot of lymphoma. another
drug to ask about if the tumor is back again.

  hoping she stays feeling good,
  Michelle

  In a message dated 12/26/2006 3:17:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL