Hi guys,

I took in an owner surrendered cat last night.  Most of my rescue friends
love taking in owner surrendered cats because they generally have at least
some medical history.  I got this cat in, and she is *extremely
aggressive*.  She acts completely feral.  I'm not able to get within a foot
of her at the most.  I have her in the bathroom by herself in hopes she'll
calm down.  The previous owner states the cat was friendly with her and
never attacked any visitors.  However, the paperwork from the vet lists
"aggression" as a condition going back at least 4 years.

Any ideas?  I think this is going to become one of my cats.  I can't adopt
out a cat I know to be aggressive.  At this point, if she needed medical
attention I'd need to trap her to take her in .

Has anyone ever dealt successfully with a cat like this?  If I didn't know
better I'd swear she was feral and had never been around humans at all.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20