So glad she is  going better.

elizabeth

 Thanks to everyone who wrote to me. It has made me calmer. Lucy is eating
better and better, and gaining weight, and not feverish or acting sick in
any way other than seeming to feel some abdominal discomfort in the
evenings. Her belly is getting bigger, but she is also gaining weight back
quickly, and her spine is not knobby, so I am hoping that she is just
gaining the weight back unevenly.  She is quite active in the daytime. I did
up her flagyl and her pred (pred to 2.5 mg/day) and her appetite
immediately doubled. She is eating at least a normal amount at this point.

Thanks again, everyone,
Michelle