JUST GIMMEE SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Barbara Oberst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I've got 9 litter boxes for you to choose from! LOL.  Come over any
time--I'll do aything to get out of scooping them! :-)

  Jasmine Cat

Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Wow... so, what's the cure for it in humans anyways? Just curious if
I might have had it when I was younger, but took something that killed it
since... in which case, I'm going to start eating infected cat poo to re-infect
myself! Anybody got an infected cat I can borrow some poo from? LOL!

  Maybe I can market this on ebay.... "Newest female sexual-dysfunction cure!
Studies show that this new technology can increase a women's attractiveness to
the opposite sex! Who doesn't want to be more outgoing, friendly, have an
increased sexuality? Little Cheetah Cat Rescue is proud to present the female
community with Toxofelipoo, sure to turn even the most wrinkled up prune into a
SEX KITTEN! Meow!" Then in small print at the bottom: "Men should not handle
Toxofelipoo, as it may lead to the lowering of the IQ, or can in some cases
lead to psychological and intellectual disorders" "Possible side effects in
women are disorders of the unborn fetus, pregnant women or women with lowered
immune systems should not take Toxofelipoo. In rare cases, death has occurred,
if you experience death at any time while taking Toxofelipoo, you should
discontinue treatment and seek a mortuary."

  j/k... LMAO!

Phaewryn

  A common parasite can increase a women's attractiveness to the
opposite sex but also make men more stupid, an Australian researcher
says.

"On the other hand, infected women tend to be more outgoing, friendly,
more promiscuous, and are considered more attractive to men compared
with non-infected controls.

"In short, it can make men behave like alley cats and women behave
like sex kittens".

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com