From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: O/T

 Can humans take that bach remedy for grief? Does it just sedate you, or
actually help you to work through the process somehow?

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us

The easy way out has a bad reputation.
Why would anyone take the hard way out?
"The door? No thanks, that would be the easy way out. I'm jumping out the
window."

Quote by: Les U. Knight
 ------------------------------
*Check out the new
AOL*<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom%2Fnewaol>.
Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to
millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson