Also, Dr. Mike Lees in Ohio, who wrote an article on  Immuno-Regulin posted
on this group's website, claims that he has reversed  FeLV-related anemia by
giving a high dose of I-R (1 ml) three times a week for  two weeks.  I and
others on this list have seen I-R work wonders for cats  with URI's, but to my
knowledge no one on the list has tried it for  anemia.  I once spoke to Dr.
Lees
on the phone, before the first time I  used I-R, and he was very friendly.  You
might want to call him (his  contact info or at least his clinic's name and
town are on the article) and ask  about nonregenerative anemia specifically.

Michelle