Her fever is now down to 104.5, and I realized that the ice was not cold
through the sleeping bag so moved it above the sleeping bag next to her wrapped

in a t-shirt. She ate more and seems more alert.  I am actually surprised  how
alert she is given that her temp is still so high, though she is still
laying in the same spot and has not moved other than to sit in a sphinx
position
from curled up (not a sick cat position, it's a normal position).  She  purred
when I pet her, and when I moved the ice closer to her.  I am still  a stress
basket, but am going to retemp her in an hour and see if it is still  going
down steadily.  I called the ER and they said to do that and if it  stops going
down to bring her in.

Michelle