I was taking them so frequently last night because it was so high and the  ER
told me that if it stopped going down at any point I needed to bring her in.
I've taken it a total of 3 times since last night, once this am and twice
this  afternoon.  I will not take it again for a few hours. Thanks for the 4
hour
 guideline.
Michelle

In a message dated 1/17/2007 12:30:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,