The oncologist and internist can not figure out what is wrong with her. The
things that can cause abdominal fluids are lymphoma, FIP, a ruptured
intestine,  pancreatitis, and other infection.  She has some symptoms of each,
but not
enough of any of them to make it seem like the diagnosis. They did ultrasound
 and biopsy, looked at the fluid again, and could not come up with anything.
They  sent out cytology of fluid and biopsy of lymph nodes and sent us home
with  her.  Upon getting home, she looks much worse. She does not want to eat
except for a few pieces of EVo dry food, and I am afraid to give her more of it
 due to her IBD.  She is kind of hunched up and looks nauseous and out of
it. She lets me pet her and purrs, but really looks awful. She did not look
this
 way before I took her to the hospital, or even while so feverish last
night.  The oncologist had said that if her clinical signs get worse, e.g.  she
stops eating, to bring her back and admit her for more tests. I am so loathe
do that, especially today right from getting home.  I am going to give  her a
few hours and see if she gets any better. I would feel better if she would
just curl up and sleep, but she doesn't.  I offered her her turkey and she
looked like she was going to be sick from smelling it. She was also a little
wobbly coming up the stairs.  We thought maybe they had tranquilized her to
get
the biopsy but they said no. She has not really eaten now since last night  (I
withheld food this morning so don't know if she would have eaten or  not).

Any thoughts appreciated, and prayers definitely appreciated.  Very
exhausted and worried and sad here.

Michelle