Hi Michelle,
  Do you have any a/d?  Appetite stimulants?
  I went into panic mode when I took him to the hospital for IV fluids and they
had to keep him.  We had been doing sub-q's and I should have continued them as
he wasn't that bad off until some things went wrong while he was there..Since
it was over Christmas and no regular vet tech was there only a kennel
tech...who could administer meds but I don't think very well...as one time she
was going to give Bandy a shot and said what and how much..and I told her that
was too much...she really didn't seem to know...then a few other things
happened..It is a long story and much different situation than yours..I know
something went wrong....very wrong from the time I saw him on Christmas eve
11am until I went back again at 1pm..And I will always believe it is something
she did cause there was too much of a drastic change in him and his condition
wasn't that bad at 11am..He was sitting up purring and talking to me and eating
for me...
I'm sorry to go on about this, but I have been having nightmares about it ever
since..So I just want you to make sure to not panic and do what you can for her
with your knowledge and things at home where she will feel more comfortable and
all..I think you know what I mean.
  You will know if she needs to go for more help at the vet..
  I have already been through a couple of ordeals with Inky without rushing off
to the vet..just using what I have here at home..
  I still believe some dex would do her wonders...as it always did for Bandy
with those dreaded fevers...and you know we battled them for months and
months..Infection or not..I have seen it do wonders..
  I'll keep checking back on your guys,
  Kerry, Angel Bandy and Inky

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.