I think the .25 ml. is what Smokey gets.  I will check
when I get home today.  I didn't notice a spike in his
temp. after he got an injection. IR seems to have
really helped Smokey to not get anymore fevers.  It
has almost been a year now (fingers crossed). At first
he got 2 injections a week for about 2 months.  Then 1
a week and now he gets 1 every month or a little
longer.  No, Smokey didn't have any other symptoms.  I
am so sorry to hear that the internist thinks Lucy may
have FIP.  I know it can be so hard to try to figure
out what to do next.  We all want to do everything we
can for our babies.  You and Lucy are in my prayers.

Cindy Reasoner