A couple of the segments provided are not running for me, (the movie is divided into 20 minute or so segments to make viewing on line easier), but what I have seen so far makes so much sense to me. One of the premises is that we attract what we think about, what we feel about, into our lives and that those thoughts don't differentiate between the negative and the positive. When you concentrate on not wanting something, you are still giving it power. Instead of focusing on what you don't want, (which amplifies it and brings it into your life), concentrate on the opposite, what you do want. So instead of concentrating your fears on fip, concentrate on good health instead. We touched on this a little last night, (another coincidence?).

I have always been told by animal communicators that animals don't recognize negative word structure. Being a dog trainer, I have long been aware that it is easier to educate using affirmatives. Instead of "No barking", use "quiet", instead of "No jumping", praise four on the floor and say off. Animals relate to what you are thinking, not what you are necessarily intending. Just maybe, the universe works in the same way.

Nina

Nina wrote:
I just sent you a link to The Secret video off list.
http://www.universeofpower.com/resources/free_videos/the_secret_movie.html

It's all about the power of intention, which I think is a big reason why prayer works. I find it quite affirming that you should post the request for prayer at the same time.
Nina