Thank you so much for telling me about this, Michelle.  It makes a world of
difference for Phelix.  He doesn't mind when I rub it in his ear and he
seems a lot more comfortable.  I wouldn't be surprised if the fur grew back
on his tummy.  We really appreciate the tip.

elizabeth

 I just saw this email. It was me. I give it to Patches, who chews in the
same places otherwise. but we are pretty sure it is anxiety with her, not
allergies. How is it working?
Michelle

In a message dated 1/19/2007 12:43:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,