Hi Chris,

Last year I learned to do subQ fluids after my kitty
Julie was diagnosed hyperT, and I've done it on two
other of my kitties who got sick since then.  It's
pretty easy, although I was scared at first to learn,
because I didn't want to hurt my furbaby.  Julie gets
200cc a week because of her health, and it makes so
much of a difference for her.  If you want the
company's info. that I order from, I will get it to
you.  They are good and fairly inexpensive.  But if
you don't feel there's much time left, at the very
least, I agree with Belinda, that getting your vet to
give Mylo fluids would be very compassionate of you.
Dehydration makes kitty feel horrible.

:)
Wendy

--- Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Being dehydrated is like having a horrible hangover,
> of course your
> going to look and feel crappy, not hydrating is only
> adding to his
> discomfort.  I can't believe the dr didn't insist on
> it.  This little
> inexpensive thing could really help him be more
> comfortable.
>
> --
>
> Belinda
> happiness is being owned by cats ...
>
> Be-Mi-Kitties
> http://bemikitties.com
>
> Post Adoptable FeLV/FIV/FIP Cats/Kittens
> http://adopt.bemikitties.com
>
> FeLV Candlelight Service
> http://bemikitties.com/cls
>
> HostDesign4U.com [affordable hosting & web design]
> http://HostDesign4U.com

> BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
> http://bmk.bemikitties.com

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.