Hideyo, I am not going to do anything to her right now. I hardly ever
euthanize at all, much less while someone is eating. Most of my animals have
died
at home on their own.  I just do not want her to suffer too much in  the end,
which is why I asked the vet.  I think my cat Buddy went through  too much at
the end.

Hope is getting slimmer, and I don't want to put her through transfusions.  I
know they are not a big deal in themselves, but we would have to do them at
an  ER very far away, and she gets so very stressed out, and the process takes
a  good 4-5 hours between typing, thawing the blood, doing the transfusion,
and  making sure there is no reaction.  Add in the driving and we are talking
about 6-7hours. She has enough trouble going to the vet that is 10 minutes
away.  While she was ok for the draining, she was screaming at the top of her
lungs  before he started.  I thought she was at transfusion level on Saturday
and
her pcv was 15. I think she is worse now, but maybe, like on Saturday, I am
completely wrong about that. I hope so.

I will continue to give her the feline interferon.  Were Dr. Ishida's
patients very sick already when he started treating them?

My shipment still has not come in. I have enough from the vial you sent me
to get me through Thursday. Hopefully it will come before then. If it doesn't
come by Thursday, would you send me another vial? (her dose would be due on
Friday).  if she is still here, which I hope and pray and believe she will  be.

Thanks, Hideyo, for everything,
Michelle

In a message dated 1/30/2007 5:02:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,