-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:06 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: o/t FIV

Thank you Gloria, if that's indeed what went on, it makes more sense.
Why didn't the guy just say, "faint pos"?  Sometimes I think they are
purposely trying to make us crazy.  Either that or they have very little

faith in our ability to understand the complexities.  It makes me wonder

just how much of a concern this must have been to the vet, since he
didn't point it out at the time.
Nina

Gloria B. Lane wrote:
> If it's the Elisa test, they base on on eyeballing the little circle
> that appears.  If they think they see a faint coloration, might still
> call it FIV-Neg, but it's maybe really a "faint positive".  So it can
> be rather subjective..
>
> Gloria

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to
be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax
penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers
to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or
other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the
advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other
than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such
taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances
from an independent tax advisor.