From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:06 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Bart

Just wanted to update (and ask for prayers) about Bart......
Have a vet appt. @ 9:00 AM, can't sleep. I'm too worried........
Besides his bloating & being very skinny ------- tonight when I picked
him up to put a "warmer" under his bed, he cried....as if in pain. (Poor
boy, probably IS )
Another thing..... he is hardly eating at all......
I believe the night of the blizzard, Charity wanted me to help her
companion.... Why she wouldn't allow me to scruff her in yard, and ended
up making me follow her out to barn, where, miraculously, Bart was
there....
It's like she knew he was sick & needed help, so she led me to him.....
I spent many hours in barn w/ him tonight, mainly to observe.....  He
was curled up in his bed, and, every now & then, looking up to make sure
"Mom" was still there.....
After his crying when I lifted him, I was afraid to hold him. Didn't
want to put him in any more pain.  And now I'm sure, he is in pain,
probably too much......  Poor boy..... My heart is breaking because I
hate having to make "that decision".
However, I have promised ALL my babies that I will never let them
suffer..... I really believe that the meanest, feral cat I have ever
encountered, does know & trust me, that's why he's done such a
turn-around.  He knows I will take care of him, regardless of what he's
suffering from....  I can only take comfort that "if" I have to
euthanize him, at least he won't just suffer & die (alone) out on the
streets.....
I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow, but, I know Bart does need
veterinary help......Only wish he would have "trusted" me sooner.....
Better go, and try to get some rest.....
I'm going to be a real nut-case tomorrow for sure.....
Please, say a prayer (or whatever your venue is) for my dear Bart,,,,,,,
Ditto that for me...... I am so scared & heartbroken.
Will update after Bart's appt.
WISH FOR THE BEST!!!!!  PLEASE?????
Hugs,
 <http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/peeps-emt/love/clips/clip2-love2>