Thanks, Mary Christine.    It does make me smile to think of him as whole and
healthy -- and chubby again!

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  may the blessings of light be with
him, light outside and light within him.

fly gently, sweet leader--be healthy and free and play forever!

MC

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....