I am so sorry. May all the angels surround Lucy and Michelle. This is so very hard. Please let Michelle know that Lucy is very grateful for all the love and care. She wants Michelle to know that she did exactly the right things at exactly the right times and that her heart will heal and grow. Lucy was sent to teach Michelle many lessons and Michelle is learning one of the hardest right now.

Blessings to her.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "TenHouseCats" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: Lucy

GLOW to guide sweet lucy's path to the bridge, and to heal michelle's heart.

On 2/10/07, Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Michelle wanted everyone to know Lucy passed yesterday afternoon with help
from the vet. She had the vet come to the house. I think it would be
appropriate to add her to the CLS. I am so sad. I feel like she was one of
my own. I know everything was done for her.

Sally Davis, Junior, Speedy, Spike, Grey and WHite. Itlle Bitty, Little
Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver
Angels, Fluffy, Tiny, Pumpkin, Lionel, and all the rest from years past

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine