Thank you for letting us know - I am so very sorry.  Michelle loved Lucy so
much.

elizabeth

On 2/10/07, Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Michelle wanted everyone to know Lucy passed yesterday afternoon with help
from the vet. She had the vet come to the house. I think it would be
appropriate to add her to the CLS. I am so sad. I feel like she was one of
my own. I know everything was done for her.

Sally Davis, Junior, Speedy, Spike, Grey and WHite. Itlle Bitty, Little
Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver
Angels, Fluffy, Tiny, Pumpkin, Lionel, and all the rest from years past