I have 8 other cats 5 are in/out cats, 2 are inside only and one is outside
only(her choice).

I know it is controversial the Merck Manual says to vaccinate except for
FeLV. I do not try to keep them separated because it is less stressful. They
are vaccinated against distemper, rabies and FeLV.  Tiny did fine with the
vaccines he died of something unrelated. I may just do the immuno-regulin.
Any other opinions here.

Thanks for your opinion.

Sally Davis