Laura,
I'm so sorry.

elizabeth

On 2/15/07, L Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've been a lurker on this list for months, just absorbing the knowledge
each
of you take the time to impart. This list has been my number one resource
since
a goofy-looking cat showed up last summer within the feral colony I feed.
Since
the day I had him neutered and got the initial diagnosis of leukemia, I've
relied on this list for information and comfort. Yesterday, my little
prince
died. Before I unsub, though, I wanted to say thank you.
Laura

Get your own web address.