--- wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I went into Yahoo photos for the first time, and saw
> all these photos, some from 4 years ago, that have
> been sent to me or that I have sent out.  I'd like
> delete some of them, but there is no delete option.
> How do you delete them?  Also, can you make some
> public, yet still keep others private?  I have
> family
> photos in there that I don't want public.  Thanks
> for
> your help!

I'm not completely sure about deleting message
attachments (which is what you're describing) without
deleting the messages themselves, but I'm fairly sure
they're *not* visible to anybody but you unless you
give permission individually.

The help section should show you exactly how to make
pictures public or keep them private. If there's a
picture of the Earth next to a pic, it's public. If
there's a person, it's private, is my understanding.
Without having Yahoophotos open in front of me, that's
the best I can do at the moment. :)

Best,

Jean