no, i've never heard that it was of any benefit.

On 2/28/07, Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BUT, MC, Have you ever heard that it was beneficial?  That's what this
lady's vet was saying.
Gloria

On Feb 27, 2007, at 6:25 PM, TenHouseCats wrote:

i've never seen anything that said that vaccinating positive cats HURT
them--or activated the virus, as some folks have claimed--just that it was a
waste of money and vaccine....

i have a friend whose mom's cat died of FeLV complications a year or so
ago--they'd never tested her when she came to them as a kitten 8 years or so
before, so she was just regularly vaccinated!

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine