Hi all

Daisy was spayed yesterday. She did just fine. She got outside a total of 3
times in the past month waiting for her appointment. The last time was this
past saturday. I chased her for 25 minutes. The tomcat was chasing as well.
Finally Ittle Bitty, my big ol loverboy chased tom off and it confused her.
I was able to catch her. I was most concerned that she would go off for a
few days and miss her appointment. I would have had her fixed even if ton
had caught her. The clinic was celebrating spay neuter day so I got 5$ off
the cost was $30. I also got a t-shirt as well. They are having a
vaccination clinic in april and the FeLV test is only $22.

I won't test the other cats again unless there seems to be a problem. So far
all the cats are healthy. I think Junior is my only pos and the others
lucked out. Of course losing 3 was not lucking out.

I have not been sleeping well the past few days, so I am not up to date. I
will have to wait to read the posts.

Thanks everyone,

Sally Davis