At 09:43 AM 3/8/2007, you wrote:

I sure do not
Kelly

All 14 of our babies seem to be ok after their testing and FELV shots. Does everyone feel like cats should get this vaccine every year???? I have read some controversial stuff on this. These cats do not go outside. Also, how does everyone here feel about getting rabies shots for indoor cats? Our vet keeps talking us into these and I just don't feel like they are that important. Even the other yearly shots they get I often wonder if they are necessary every year.

I also wanted to ask about our cat Cassie. She is a gray tabby. She is very high strung. She likes to sit on your lap but if you try to move her she growls and gets nervous. She has lost some weight lately, but she eats good. She also has licked herself bald in a few areas. Any ideas? She tested negative for FELV like the others. I was wondering if there was any good cat vitamins or anything that might help build her up. I really think she is always afraid someone is going to pounce on her so she doesn't eat like she should.