I'm going to go get my last cat food bill (I go twice a month)....

Ok, according to my math, I use 4-5 cases of wet California Natural or
Innova a month at $13.93 each. I use 4 bags of healthwise for the ferals at
$17.09 each, and I use one bag of either California Natural or Innova Senior
dry a month (for the housecats between wet meals) at $21.00 - $35.00 a bag
(senior is more expensive).

That's a total of about $130 or so a month (but I do bad math, so I could be
off a bit), and it feeds 7 housecats and about 5 ferals. Mind you, I get a
10% discount from my vet's office for my food since I am a rescue, so I get
these foods a bit cheaper than most people get them retail.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources