Hi all.  A few people have recommended looking into Epogen and/or Winstrol for
Slinky.

  He's very anemic.  His numbers on Wed. were as follows:
  WBC: 2.86 K/uL
  LYM: 1.09 K/uL
  MONO: 1.52 K/uL
  NEU: .17 K/uL
  EOS: 0.08 K/uL
  BASO: 0 K/uL
  HCT: 14.8%
  RBC: 2.91 M/uL
  HGB: 7.7 g/dL
  RETIC: 16.9 K/uL
  %RETIC: 0.6%
  MCV: 50.8 fL
  RDW: 20.4 %
  MCH: 26.49 pg
  Platelets: 282 K/uL
  spin down PCV 20%
  Total Solids 7.0

  Urinalysis:
  Dip stick abnormals: WBC +2, protein trace
  pH: 7
  Specific Gravity: 1.040
  Sdeiment: WBC 0-3/HPF, Triple Phos. Crystals - few

  I don't know what 90% of this means (only know HCT and RBC now because of you
guys), but maybe some of you can make sense of some of the numbers.

  I have about $200 to my name right now, so funds are VERY limited.  I just
applied for a credit card in hopes I could charge his care, but was turned
down.  I HATE MONEY!!!!!

  Could I do Epogen and/or Winstrol to buy some time until I can afford a
transfusion (or find some help to pay for one)?  Would that be cheaper?  Are
there any other options??

  If anyone has experience with these meds or any other ideas, please share!!!

  Thanks!!!!!!

  MJ

TV dinner still cooling?