-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 11:09 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: pics to share

Debbie,the calico was my sweet Maizee Grace that I lost to felv Nov 2005.She
was my baby girl,I only had her in my life for  13 and a half months but she
taught me so much. she is the reason for me meeting new friends here and at
the 2 cat sanctuaries that I volunteer at.All my boys are from Sids cat
sanctuary. All of the are fiv+ except for Tristan the orange and white
boy.He originaly was tested positive for felv,but over a year and a half
later was retested neg for anything.Now he is with me. :) THanks to Maizee I
have these wonderful babies.

Debbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sherry,

Thanks for looking at the pics. The black and white is called Frodo. He is
way too fat I’m afraid. I just looked at yours and they are beautiful! I
love the calico. How many do you have?

I love looking at cat pics. Yours are fantastic shots. Look professional.

Debbie