Here we go.....tinyurl.com/ywt5fz

  "While most of the animals died within a few days of eating the product,
Sundlof said he couldn’t rule out the onset of symptoms several weeks after an
animal had consumed the toxin."

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
          I have been trying to find this out as well.
  I'm assuming within a few weeks up to a few months depends on the immune
system of cats and dogs I guess.

  In a message dated 3/21/2007 9:06:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL