what's REALLY scary about that, tho, susan, is how badly the human food
sources are policed..... salmonella, toxo, e-coli.......

On 3/21/07, Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

According to my cats, roasted turkey, baked skinless boneless chicken
breasts, and just about anything else that I might eat is very safe for
them.  They have encouraged me to buy accordingly.

*cindy reasoner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

I saw where Science Diet is doing a voluntary recall
on their Feline Savory Cuts because it was
co-manufactured by Menu Foods. I just called because
I have a dog on Hills K/D and a cat on Hills X/D. I
wanted to be sure that Menu Foods wasn't involved in
these foods in anyway. I was assured they were not.
The rest of my crew eat Friskies (Fancy Feast), 9Lives
and Pedigree. This is getting scary. Who knows what
is safe anymore.

Cindy Reasoner

_http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html_

(http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html )

> _http://www.felineleukemia.org/_
> (http://www.felineleukemia.org/)
>
> _http://www.hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html_
> (http://www.hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html )
>
> _http://www.petloss.com/_ (http://www.petloss.com/)
>

> ************************************** AOL now
> offers free email to everyone.
> Find out more about what's free from AOL at
> http://www.aol.com.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....