If they are injecting into her tummy - make sure that that the vet is
very careful as my JoJo got very sick from the injection - I think it
hit the wrong spot in his tummy --

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of elizabeth
trent
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 12:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Mama Kitty

Thanks, MC.

I just talked to my vet's office -- the Acemannan is already here so we
go this afternoon for the first injection.  I told them I was concerned
because I didn't see her drink water last night or this morning.  They
said that she might not be thirsty for about 12 hours after the fluids
but that they will probably give her more fluids  today.